Licenses & Memberships
- Gold Coast Pest Services
Gold Coast Pest Services and individual technicians hold the appropriate licences to carry out pest control and termite work in QLD and NSW.
- QLD Department of Health (Pest Control)
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC)
- Licence no: 1314137
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (possum removal and relocation)
- Damage Mitigation Permit number: WIMP16159915
- Workcover in NSW (Pest Control and Termite work)
Gold Coast Pest Services is a member of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA).
Why does AEPMA membership give you increased peace of mind?
- AEPMA members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
- AEPMA members hold adequate insurances for both private indemnity and public liability.
- AEPMA members and their employees are fully licensed to perform pest management services.
- AEPMA members listed for Timber Pest Accreditation and other Codes of Practice are fully qualified and professionally trained.
- AEPMA members have access to all the latest technological developments.
- If you use an AEPMA member pest management company and you are dissatisfied you can take advantage of AEPMA’s dispute resolution procedures to help you reach a resolution.